Fasio: New Make-up

Uwah, I was so tired when I came home today I fell asleep with my make-up on! O_o

Anyway, Fasio is having some new mascara and liner combination soon, and finally MatsuJun got a decent haircut in the CM! (In the last one, he looked like he had used the mascara on his hair. *cough*)

Take a look here: http://www.kose.co.jp/jp/ja/products/brand/fasio/sp/#/makeup/

I like the last mascara they brought out, although I don't love it. Their eyeshadow is not working for me, but maybe that's only the one from the line I bought, and others are better.

What do you think about it? Do you buy stuff because your favourite celebrity is in the commercial? Do you think guys advertising for women's cosmetics are... weird?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green-tinted sunscreens - a comparison

Sasa free shipping

Share: Do you have any skin allergies?