Majolica Majorca Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo

To be honest, I was a bit anxious when I heard that Lash Gorgeous Wing would be replaced with LGW Neo.
As I have written before, LGW is my favourite mascara so far, because it is the first one that doesn't clump on me or looks overly dramatic. It just makes my lashes look natural, only better.

Here is a pic of my lashes without any mascara. (I just put a bit of black eyeliner on my upper waterline.)

no mascara
As you can see, they're pretty long, but the ends need some black colour. (My head looks really weird like this, like the shape of an alien's head?!)

An old pic of my eye with LGW (from an old Visée eyeshadow review):
wearing Lash Gorgeous Wing mascara
And now a new pic with me wearing LGW Neo (the pic belongs to an upcoming review of an eyeshadow):
wearing Lash Gorgeous Wing Neo
As you can see, there is - luckily! - not much of a difference. If Neo seems a bit blacker and fuller, it is probably because the mascara is new, whereas the old LGW has been running out on me already.

That means I can stock up on LGW Neo now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Green-tinted sunscreens - a comparison

Share: Do you have any skin allergies?

The quest for pale foundation - part 1: Maybelline Pure Make-up