Quick tip: Do you use UV protection nail care?

When my top coat ran out and I couldn't find the same one in stores anymore, I looked for a replacement yesterday while shopping with my Mum. I ended up buying the "p2 UV Super Protector" (p2 is a cheap German drugstore brand) because I realized, while I put sunscreen on my skin every day, I usually neglect my nails!
Seeing as I almost always wear coloured nail polish, not much sun should get through to the skin underneath, but I guess a UV top coat can't hurt, although it probably doesn't help much, either.

Have you tried UV care for nails before? What are your experiences? Or do you think it is bogus?


(Btw, the weather in Germany doesn't feel like summer at all at the moment. Still, since UV rays penetrate clouds, too, UV care is necessary!)

Comments

  1. Ouf, I didn't have UV/Sun problems with nail colour until now >.< I hope it works!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Green-tinted sunscreens - a comparison

Share: Do you have any skin allergies?

Teenage Dream Last Friday Night