Nah, just for me to keep track of, my wishlist at the moment is:
- Jill Stuart Jelly Eye Color N in either 02, 10 or 13 (can't decide yet, but definitely neutral colours)
- Jill Stuart Mix Blush Compact in 11 Rose Fairy
- Jill Stuart Nail Lacquer N in 19 Treasure Box (these wishes alone will easily cost me 100€ >.<)
- Anna Sui Eye Color #700
- Lavshuca Star Decoration Eyes BR-2
- Lavshuca Star Glow Rouge RS-2
- Majolica Majorca Cheek Color in PK333 Berry Pink
EDIT: They really are too dry for me - I miss the old Glow lipsticks from Coffret d'Or! Full Styling Rouge Glow in RS-244 is my My-lips-but-better lipstick. >.<
But some Paul&Joe items have made it onto my list:
- Paul&Joe eye gloss in a neutral colour
My plan is to use a beige Anna Sui eye shadow (powder), a dark brown Jill Stuart eye jelly as "liner" and a very light Paul&Joe eye gloss as highlighter. Of course I have beige eyeshadows and brown liners (Majolica Majorca's cream liner in brown is great!) etc., but I want three really cute items I can carry around all the time and feel happy when I look at them. Weird, huh? ^^;
As you can see, these are mostly neural eye colours and berry-ish lipsticks. Not only do I find those very nice for this time of the year, I am also working in a school at the moment, so fancy make-up is a no-go at least on workdays.
Should I make a post on a "school"-FOTD?
What does your wishlist look like at the moment?