Teenage Dream Last Friday Night

Well, actually I've been wearing OPI's Teenage Dream since Friday two weeks ago. That's why it looks kind of grown out. ^^; This week, I decided I would use Last Friday Night on the tips and create some sort of gradient effect. It reminds me of dusk, what do you think?


The colours are more accurate in the second picture, but the first one shows the glitter effect better. <3
OPI nail polishes are top quality, they dry fast and last very long my nails at least. Like any other glitter polish, however, after a while they look a bit duller than they did freshly applied. I don't know if you understand what I'm trying to say. ^^;

These two are my only OPI fullsizes at the moment. The others I own are a set of 5 minis, including one very pretty red I have no idea what it's called. >.< OPI is expensive in Germany, and I have enough nail polishes here to justify not making a bulk order on the internet. I did, however, fall in love with Teenage Dream when I saw swatches. and decided to get Last Friday Night as well because I had to pay shipping anyway. These are also the two Katy Perry songs Darren Criss sung on Glee, and while I don't care for Katy Perry all that much (her songs sound very similar, although I have to admit they're harder to sing than they sound), I love what Darren Criss does with her music. <3 (Btw, I want those OPI for Sephora Glee nail polishes, especially Gleek Out. Yes, I watch Glee, but mainly for the music, the storylines... *cough*)

What do you think about my little experiment? Yay? Nay?

Comments

  1. I like it!
    The gradient effect is very pretty :)
    And yeah OPI nail polishes are pretty expensive :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      They are quite a pain in the *** to remove, though.

      Delete
  2. I love it! O: I never knew Katy Perry had any nail polishes out haha.
    Just found your blog and i think I'll be staying a little while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh GLITZER *_* Hübsch!

    Allerliebste Grüße,
    Katta.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das sieht schön aus =) Glitter Gradient ist mal was anderes. Ich kriege Gradient Nägel nciht hin, das wird bei mir immer ein heilloses Mischmasch ich habe den trend endgültig aufgegeben :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Green-tinted sunscreens - a comparison

Share: Do you have any skin allergies?

The quest for pale foundation - part 1: Maybelline Pure Make-up